Wednesday 14 January 2009

Man Like Me - Single dad


I just got this posted to me..I like it. check MLM out at their myspace for more. This is the 1st single from their debut album, their press release read: An insightful yet humorous track, it is the first in a string of exciting releases lined up for 2009 from the querky Electro-Pop outfit. The B-Side is a tasty track called 'Doughnut' and there is even a bad ass dance remix of 'Single Dad' available courtesy of up and coming producer Rudimental.

"Single Dad was written when I found out my girlfriend at the time was pregnant. I had a lot of fears at the time...it's a song of self reassurance." Johnny Langer - MLM

'Single Dad' will be available to buy on digital download from iTunes and all good digital retail outlets from 9th Feb 2009.

2 comments:

  1. This is well jokes, and also carries an important message to the young boy dem! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this as a novelty ting. Glad you like them too! First heard those boys on T4'S TRANSMISSION last year...

    Anyway hurry now and get a gig on in the beloved Londres!!x

    ReplyDelete